www.incrediblevegetables.co.uk is committed to ensuring the privacy of all our users. All information is collected and processed in accordance with the UK’s Data Protection Act 1998.
Use of Personal Information
We will never send unsolicited ‘junk’ email or share your data with anyone else who might.
We will only send you information about our services if requested by you to do so.
We will not disclose information regarding our clients to third parties unless the client has first given their consent or if required to do so by law.
Information collected about the client is used only for the provision of our services to the client. This information is not used for any other purpose.
If you have any concerns about privacy matters please contact us at email@example.com.
Our system automatically collects your IP address. If you are connected to the Internet you have one, for example it may look something like this 126.96.36.199. This information is stored in our logs and may be referred to in case of any dispute.
The Data Protection Principles
Anyone processing personal data must comply with the eight enforceable principles of good practice. They say that data must be:
- used fairly and lawfully
- used for limited, specifically stated purposes
- used in a way that is adequate, relevant and not excessive
- kept for no longer than is absolutely necessary
- handled according to people’s data protection rights
- kept safe and secure
- not transferred outside the European Economic Area without adequate protection
Personal data covers both facts and opinions about the individual. It also includes information regarding the intentions of the data controller towards the individual, although in some limited circumstances exemptions will apply. With processing, the definition is far wider than before. For example, it incorporates the concepts of ‘obtaining’, holding’ and ‘disclosing’.
You can review the Data Protection Principles at www.gov.uk/data-protection
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites. You can remove any cookies stored on your computer in your Browser Preferences. You can also turn off cookies completely, but this may stop websites from functioning properly.
- Cookie we use include PHP Session ID (PHPSESSID) are used to keep track of your sessions on our website. This is useful for example, when users submit forms, buy online or open new windows or tabs. No personal information is stored in this cookie.
- No personal information is stored by our cookies on our site.
- Our cookie sessions expire after you leave our site however cookies might be stored by your browser dependent on your browser settings.
- This site uses Third Party Cookies such as from Google Analytics’s.
Third Party Cookies
The following cookies may be added by a third party and have the following purposes.
Google Cookies Tracks the pages you visits via Google Analytics. This tracking is anonymous and does not include personal information. Google Analytics is covered by the requirements of the EU Cookie Law. For further information on Google Analytics cookies, please visit www.google.com/analytics.